Poly Rainwater Tanks
Poly rainwater tanks are available in round and slimline water tanks to fit into limited spaces in Melbourne. Rainwater Tanks can also be installed out of sight under patios, under houses or even underground. If you are considering a renovation, then it is best to incorporate your water saving measures into your plans.
Why should you have a rainwater tank installed if you live in Melbourne?
Rainwater tanks utilised to their full potential can save you money in the long run and are one of the best water saving mechanisms available. Rainwater tanks in Melbourne are commonly used for:
- Irrigation, watering the garden and washing the car etc
- Toilet flushing and/or laundry use
- Hot water supply
Poly Rainwater Tanks by Team Poly™
- Poly rainwater tanks manufactured by Team Poly™ are high quality round and slimline plastic tanks.
- Produced in both round and slimline making them suitable for residential and commercial
- Made in Australia of UV Stabilised food-grade polyethylene.
- Round Poly rainwater tanks from 545 litres to 50,500 litres.
- Slimline Poly rainwater tanks with corrugated or flat sides from 700 litres to 2,500 litres.
- Click on this link to go to the tank colour selector or download the complete catalogue (3mb).
- 25 year pro-rata warranty on round tanks and 10 years on slimlines.
Poly Slimline Rainwater Tanks by All Weather Tanks™
- All Weather Tanks are made in Melbourne in accordance with strict Australian Standards using food grade UV20 polyethylene.
- Slimline tanks in 2000L, 2500L or 3000L sizes, and round tank 5000L
- BSI Benchmark Product Certification with 10-year "Built To Last" warranty.
Bladder Systems by Eco Sac®
- A highly durable PVC bladder system that can be hidden under your home or under your deck.
- Available in 66 sizes and configurations from 1,700 litres up to 8,600 litres.
- Sits in a steel frame supported by geo tech fabric and does not need a concrete slab base.
- Full 10 year warranty.
- Click here to see these tank options