Underground Tanks & Large Tanks
Storm water systems using large capacity above ground tanks or underground rainwater tanks can collect huge volumes of water for irrigation or commercial use, such as schools, sporting facilities and manufacturing industries.
Who can benefit from underground rainwater tanks and large capacity above ground tanks?
We have completed underground rainwater tank installation in a variety of industries and locations including:
- Schools, sporting facilities and manufacturing industries
- Residential homes where the tank is desired to be out of sight
Underground Water Storage Systems by Cubic Solutions
- For large water storage requirements or commercial needs where the storm water storage is required underground the use of the Storm Tech Rain Arch is revolutionising the industry.
- Manufactured for use under car parks, roads, highways, sports fields and lawns.
- The Storm Tech Rain Arch system consists of polypropylene arches installed in rows and are surrounded by free draining coarse grained stone. The water is stored in both the chambers and the surrounding stone.
- The stone and chamber system provide superior structural strength and high storage capacity.
Steel Rainwater Tanks by Rhino®
- Made in Australia from poly lined corrugated Zincalume or Colorbond Steel.
- Large capacities ranging in size from 37,680 litres to 260,923 litres.
- 20 year warranty on all tanks and liners with 5-yearly servicing included.
Large Plastic Tanks by Team Poly™
- Designed for high volume water harvesting
- Inverted tank roof design enables additional water harvesting
- 14 COLORBOND® tank colours to complement sheds, fences or other structures
- UV stabilised polyethylene used to ensure Team Poly tanks are made tough for harsh Australian conditions
- 25 year pro rata warranty
Custom Linings by Liquidity VLS™
- Create custom void linings in any unused space to store water.
- Almost any void can be lined - including protrusions.
- The water storage can be incorporated into the original building design or can be retro-fitted.
- Liquidity VLS can also be used to re-line leaking voids and water tanks.