Steel Rainwater Tanks
Modern steel rainwater tanks are made to last and are available in a large variety of Colorbond* colours. Our round and slimline water tanks can be made to measure to fit into the limited spaces often found in Melbourne’s inner suburban houses.
Steel Rain water tanks do not necessarily need to be located underneath the downpipes and often they can be installed in a more suitable position for access or aesthetic reasons. Trust the team at PJT to offer you comprehensive advice on the rain water tanks and installation that is most suitable for your purposes.
Why should you buy a steel rainwater tank if you live in Melbourne?
The classic look of corrugated steel water tanks, the flexibility of made to measure steel rainwater tanks and the choice of Colorbond painted colour finishes. Rainwater tanks in Melbourne are commonly used for:
- Irrigation and watering the garden
- Toilet flushing and/or laundry use
- Commercial use
Steel Rainwater Tanks by Tankworks Australia™
- Made in Melbourne from polymer coated galvanised corrugated steel.
- Colorbond* painted colour finishes are available.
- Produced in both round and slimline making them suitable for residential and commercial purposes.
- Slimline rainwater tanks in popular sizes up to 7000 litres.
- Round rainwater tanks from 500 litres to 30,000 litres.
- Square rainwater tanks of 2,000 litres and 2,500 litres.
- 20 year corrosion warranty* and 10 year construction warranty.
- Custom tanks can be made to order to suit your space requirements. Click this link to go to the online calculator.
*NEW* AquaClad™ by Waterplex
- Revolutionary slimline metal rainwater tank that comes packed flat in a modular design for easy assembly.
- AquaClad comes in 54 standard sizes and is available in a full range of Colorbond colours which can be mixed and matched to suit your style click here to choose a size and colour.
- AquaClad has the unique ability to allow you to attach alternative cladding like lattice, timber or almost any other cladding giving an infinite number of finished looks.
- Click here to see large steel tanks and underground tanks