Buy corrugated iron water tanks for residential or commercial use in Melbourne
Why should you buy a Colorbond steel rainwater tank if you live in Melbourne?
- Irrigation and watering the garden
- Toilet flushing
- Laundry use
- Commercial use
Steel Rainwater Tanks By Tankworks Australia
- Made in Melbourne from polymer coated galvanised corrugated steel.
- Colorbond and painted colour finishes are available.
- Produced in both round and slimline making them suitable for residential and commercial purposes.
- Slimline rainwater tanks in popular sizes up to 7500 litres.
- Round rainwater tanks from 500 litres to 30,000 litres.
- Square rainwater tanks of 2,000 litres and 2,500 litres.
- 20 year corrosion warranty* and 10 year construction warranty.
- Custom tanks can be made to order to suit your space requirements.
Custom tanks can be made to order to suit your space requirements. Click this link to go to the online calculator.
AquaClad Tanks by Waterplex
- Revolutionary slimline metal rainwater tank that comes packed flat in a modular design for easy acessibility where other tanks won't fit.
- Lined with Waterplex's superior Liquidity VLS® potable (drinking water quality) liner.
- AquaClad has the unique ability to allow you to attach alternative cladding like lattice, timber or almost any other cladding giving an infinite number of finished looks.
AquaClad comes in 54 standard sizes and is available in a full range of Colorbond colours which can be mixed and matched to suit your style. Click here to choose a size and colour.
Rural Water Tanks by Tankworks Australia
- The Stockman Range offers rural and semi-rural property owners a large capacity water tank built tough enough to withstand the harsh Australian environment including bushfires and high winds.
- Storage capacities from 27,000 up to 320,000 litres.
- Precision engineered to meet Australian standards, the Stockman Range arrives in kit form ready for our experienced installation technicians to assemble onsite.
- Manufactured with tough Z450 galvanised steel ensuring a strong tank with minimal seams and Colorbond finish is available.
- 20 year pro-rata manufacturer's warranty.
Besides installing steel rainwater tanks, we also offer a range of other water harvesting solutions including underground rainwater tanks and slimline poly water tanks, as well as leading plumbing services across Melbourne. So if you’d like more information or wish to organise a quote, contact PJT Green Plumbing today. Call 1300 731 578 or get in touch online now.