A cost-effective water harvesting solution, we deliver underground and in ground water tanks Melbourne-wide
Rural Water Tanks by Tankworks Australia
- The Stockman Range offers rural and semi-rural property owners a large capacity water tank built tough enough to withstand the harsh Australian environment including bushfires and high winds.
- Storage capacities from 27,000 up to 320,000 litres.
- Precision engineered to meet Australian standards, the Stockman Range arrives in kit form ready for our experienced installation technicians to assemble onsite.
- Manufactured with tough Z450 galvanised steel ensuring a strong tank with minimal seams and Colorbond finish is available.
- 20 year pro-rata manufacturer's warranty.
Besides installing steel rainwater tanks, we also offer a range of other water harvesting solutions including underground rainwater tanks and slimline poly water tanks, as well as leading plumbing services across Melbourne. So if you’d like more information or wish to organise a quote, contact PJT Green Plumbing today. Call 1300 731 578 or get in touch online now.
Underground Water Tanks by Cubic Solutions
- For large water storage requirements or commercial needs where the storm water storage is required underground the use of the Storm Tech Rain Arch is revolutionising the industry.
- Manufactured for use under car parks, roads, highways, sports fields and lawns.
- The Storm Tech Rain Arch system consists of polypropylene arches installed in rows and are surrounded by free draining coarse grained stone. The water is stored in both the chambers and the surrounding stone.
- The stone and chamber system provide superior structural strength and high storage capacity.
Versitank by Emlich
- VersiTank is a heavy duty modular underground tank that allows either sub-surface infiltration or storage tank of stormwater.
- Available in several sizes and load-bearing capacities catering for the requirements of individual houses and large commercial applications.
- Where used for storage, the tanks is surrounded by 2 layers of Geotextile fabric and a pre-fabricated poly membrane.
Concrete Tanks by Tanket
- Large range of above ground and underground concrete water tanks for various uses and purposes.
- Load rated concrete tanks for trafficable areas.
For a complete solution, we also offer a range of other products including Colorbond water tanks, slimline poly rainwater tanks and more.
If you’d like more information or wish to organise a quote for any of our underground or in ground water tanks, contact PJT Green Plumbing today. Call 1300 731 578 or get in touch online now.